Bobby Singer - Demain (Live-Video)

A few days ago I read some joke about stereotypes within blog reviews and one thing that stuck with me is the following: This sounds nostalgic and fresh at the same time. It's as fuzzy as it get's but it once again hits with BOBBY SINGER

BOBBY SINGER is a one man band out of France and places somewhere in between Hardcore, Screamo, Emo & Post-Hardcore. This takes me back to the time when French Screamo was a force. I especially like the moody, nuanced and pretty diverse guitar playing of Olivier and his passionate vocals. He has a good hand for cool song progressions, full of atmosphere and big moments. I may be stereotyping once again, but this is the old school of French Screamo and reminds me of DAITRO or AUSSITOT MORT. If you like those bands, you know what to do now!

His album "Salvation" from 2020 is a banger, so be sure to check that out too. Until then, here's a live video for the album's opener:

Comments

Popular Posts