Genesis Collapse - Wicked Minds (Video)

These guys are from my home area, hence I need to feature them. I discovered GENESIS COLLAPSE at a "Free&Easy"-Festival near my university. We were having a drink at the campus, that was right behind the stage, and some colleagues gave them a look while getting a beer. They laughed at them for being 14 years or something like that, but the minutes before I was grooving with myself, getting some kind of a DEFTONES-vibe out of them. 

After we left the campus I gave them more attention and yeah, they're really really young but that was the one thing that impressed me the most, especially in an area like that where heavy music is pretty much dead in the water. Listening closer, they cling more to the Metalcore-site of things and throw in some Nu-Metal elements. I'm curious how their first proper release will turn out. Until then please check out the video for their well-executed first single "Wicked Minds", which was directy by Jeremy Lentner from MIDRIFF. These youg guns are definitely in good hands on TwoEleven Records, as the Lentner-brothers and all their projects are the heart of heavy music in my surroundings... 


Comments

Popular Posts