New Track: Lucifers Beard - "Frog Class"

The one thing that's truly missing about LUCIFERS BEARD's new song is the "trademark"-artwork by Guy Miller, who is the dad of his former drummer. Then again, it's probably due to the theme of the song, which is about the constant shifts of relationships in life. Totally breaking with a long-time friend (basically one of my three best friends) over some stupid, repeating issue about money, three years ago, I can deeply relate to that topic. On the other hands, people you might have had a grudge on for years, become likeable in a different setting in different time spheres. 

As harsh as the topic might be, as bright and uplifting is "Frog Class". In fact, it's Chris' most Pop-laiden song up to date and pretty straight forward for his standards. Again, I can only repeat myself: I hope he get's his shit together sometime to release a proper LP or EP, cause that'd turn out pretty interesting...

Comments

Popular Posts