Hammok - "Seance" (Video)

If I think Norway and Hardcore/Punk I honestly can go as far as naming the legendary JR EWING. The scandinavian has never been the epitome of the genre, at least when it comes to internationally known stuff. But... damn... HAMMOK from Oslo are up to something huge! I get heavy MSPAINT-vibes out of them, combined with bits of MILITARIE GUN and more traditionally crafted HC-acts like GO DEEP or DANGERS. Fuck, it's hard to really pin them down, they sound very distinctive!

"Seance" is a banger and also a burning example of how a cool video can enhance the impact of a song and a band as well. Their debut LP "Look how long lasting everything is moving forward for once" is out on the 1st of March. Guess I found my new favorite band!


Not convinced yet? Check out this playthrough of their "Now I know"-EP!

Comments

Popular Posts